Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PakSoldiers : Pakistani Military & Defence News.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How to join ISI?

Assalamoalaikum,

How can a civilian join ISI? Please reply in private.

BR,

==Yours.Truly==

ISI Vacancies are announced on this website

http://recruitments.com.pk/

join isi

how can i join isi

i don't find any vacancy.........

Post Shahid bhabha

A.A!
    Sir,
    I like Inter service intalligant force.I want to join it.

Main ISI Mein Select Hona Chahti Hun. B.sc With Double Maths & Economics K Abi Papers Diye Hain. Metric With Science 81% Marks & F.A 75% Marks. Kya Koyi Mujhe Bta Skta Hai? Main apni Qualification K Mutabik ISI Mein Select Ho Skti Hun? ISI Mein Vacancies Aane Ka Kese Pta Chalta Hai? Selection Ka Procedure Kya Hai?

When there is any vacancy available, only then you will find it on the site. Please bookmark site and visit it periodically.
    Quote Originally Posted by salman4574075 View Post
    i don't find any vacancy.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black Shaheen View Post
    When there is any vacancy available, only then you will find it on the site. Please bookmark site and visit it periodically.
    Why don't you post a vacancy announcement on Facebook Group...??? That will be much easier for everyone.

In order to join ISI, you have to either volunteer yourself at GHQ - Rawalpindi or join Pakistan Armed Forces and volunteer.
    Remember, Being a spy is not a bed of roses. There is nothing like what you see in movies or read in novels. Its a mind game where chances are 50/50 for successful mission or tortured death! If you have courage and determination and you feel yourself to face the consequences. Lets get moving

may ALLAH bless us all. AMEEN

assalam u alaikum,
    sir, i am doing ca near to inter... i want to b the part of isi ..... plz tell me the criterian, and mention age limits.. thanks