Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PakSoldiers : Pakistani Military & Defence News.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread

whats the procedure to join pak army after graduation as commisioned officer?

i m the student of bba and in march 2012 my 4 years graduation is going to complete. i want to join pakistan army as commisioned officer after my grasduation. can you tell me the information about this. or the information about the graduation course when it will starts and after graduation whts the rank of commisioned officer.

Get yourself registered in upcoming PMA Long Course, keeping you have minimum 50% in FA/FSC/ICS and 60% or above in BBA or any 4 year Graduation Program.

I wanna join pak army..

Main ne double maths & economics k sath b.sc k abi papers diye hain.. Metric science k sath 81% marks k sath or F.A 75% marks k sath pass kiye hain..
    I want to join pak army as a regular commisioned officer.. Can anybody tell me k meri qualification ki base pr pak army mein ladies k liye seats hain ya nahi? Agr hain to kb ayen gi?